Pages

Friday 4 March 2016

Show don't tell.

In writing we did a task we had to show don't tell here is what we did in writing.

Tell:
1.She was so sad when she lost her dog.
2.The cake was delicious
3.The garden was beautiful.
4.It was a stormy night.
5.it was an exciting day.


Show:
1.As she knew that her eyes were going to fill up with tears she tried and tried to keep it in she was very sad . But it started to come out it came like a waterfall and cried and cried for her brown dog that couldn't stan her.


3.As I entered the bright sun out the back yard. I got bored so I looked  around, and while i was looking around a bright light was shining at my eye and it was saying to me "look at me" as I turn a colourful garden filled with flowers showed up.


4.On a cloudy day filled with plan black clouds and filled with dripping water that would wet you in second and lighting striking the floor and putting it on fire.

5.As I woke up I started to get up and never go back to sleep and will stay a wake till the end of the day. As I entered the building my mouth started to move around and never stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment