Pages

Friday 30 June 2017

Highlight From Camp.

On a sunny morning the date set as "June 26th monday 2017 ". We had a special event for our tamaki college student ( including me ) but only year 9's. we had a very long trip to the one and only hunua falls, to bond with each other. The highlights in the year 9 ,2 day camp was the activities and the cabin which the boys could bond with the boys. What I also liked was the fun that we had in the confidence course with another class that there name is RMZ. The negative comment about camp was that we only got to stay overnight. That is all about my highlight at hunua falls.
Image result for hunua falls auckland

2 comments:

  1. Nice pic Ben. Glad you enjoyed the camp. Hopefully your year level will have another opportunity to camp again in the near future. Great to hear you enjoyed the confidence course even in the freezing weather. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Benjamin,
    My name is Patricia Santos and I'm one of the people who will be blogging with you for the Summer Learning Journey.
    I enjoyed this post because I am very into nature and the outdoors. I found that when I remove myself from my busy & urban life and I connect to nature it brings up a new and better side of me. Perhaps you felt the same by having the opportunity to bond with your colleagues and friends. Did you?
    I can't wait to see your posts regarding to the Summer Learning Journey.
    You will find that the activities are fun and highly engaging! Go to the link below and give it a go!
    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities/week-one

    Kia Kaha,

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete