Pages

Friday 5 September 2014

Use my brain,Use my heart , I'm gonna be cyber smart.

Today we have been learning about  being cyber smart.
          use my brain , use my heart ,I'm gonna be cybersmart.


Use my brain, Use my heart, I’m gonna be cybersmart is Mr Burt korea he told us in assembly .Also it remind us about doing the right or wrong thing also it helps us to remind us of technology.


Use my brain
Is when  you want to go on youtube  and you will try and go on games.  your brain tells you if it is the right or wrong thing to do. And you can


Use my heart
Use my heart is when you Use your Netbook wisely.Also it means you're doing the bad thing and feeling like someone is looking  at you and they were going to tell.Then you try and not get busted.


I’m going to cybersmart
Being cybersmart means that when you feel that you want to play on the games but you don't what to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment