Pages

Thursday 25 September 2014

Funral.

On a bad weather Thursday September 18th I didn’t come to school because I was  at a funeral. It was  my papa teao that past away. That was Isaac's papa and my papa but Isaka call him dad. He was also a  minister for our church. They had him at the house for a whole week.

On Thursday was the family service. That’s why I did not go to school for the trip to the museum. But it was cool because we had a  big feed. We had  chicken and potato salad. It was so nice that I couldn’t stop eating it.

Friday was the burial. We had it  at a church. Then we had to go and bury my papa. I did not get to go and see him buried because we had to stay at the church and cook the food. After that all of the people came back. That was sad because we didn't get to see my papa.



At the funeral I felt so so so so ! SAD! because that was my uncles dad

No comments:

Post a Comment