Pages

Wednesday 15 October 2014

My holiday

In writing we have been writing about what happened in the holiday.
                                                              My holiday
In the holidays we me and my sister’s went  to the park to have a picnic we went to the otara park it was  at the long slide it was funny because I went fast and guest what happened? I landed on my bottom.Then it was time to go to my cousin house.



At my cousin house we had to come and see the baby shower it was one of my cousin baby that was it’s baby shower.Next my cousin  asked my mum if I could sleep over and she said “yes” it was awesome because we had burger for dinner.


Then it was time to go home we played  T-ball I hit it far as I could I got a home run because there  were only three base’s.Then we went home to tidy up the house it took for  1 hour to clean it.



It was time to end the school  holiday i felt so happy and excited .




No comments:

Post a Comment