Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2013

my April may holiyday


In the holidays I went to a Cook Island show. It was cool me and my cousins got  some  money for dancing then we went to change we had a good night. After that we went to my cousins place and me and my cousins played on his Ipad.  We played IIron Man 3 it was so cool then we went to the ice cream shop.We got some ice cream it was nice for one ice cream it was for 50 cent.  


On  saturday we went to drum we were drumming cook Island so we can get some money for our group. It started to rain then we went home then  we went to  watch tv we watch the battle of Los Angeles it was cool.

On sunday we went to the Morrin road markets. I had $25 so I bought this can that had speakers  in and played music out of it was cool then we went to the movies to watch iron man 3 it was loud and my ears were getting sore there was lots of iron mans .Then we went back home it was fun then we went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment