Pages

Friday 22 September 2017

Social Studies Reflection: pt 6

for the past few week our class has been doing  task that is related to the elections here is my work that I have been doing for the past few week. 

Political party:
The main party that  I voted more was on maori party.
The education policy I best support is  “Maori party” because they could help schools by having free schooling for secondary or primary. They could even give people that is leaving a head start of life by giving their own driving licence,bank account and also give them a “CV”. They also help children by providing free school care and holiday programmes for children. But also its not only helping them for school only but also helps their family, the reason how this helps there family is by the struggles about money.

The policy of housing I best support is  “Maori party”, which is basically helping people out with their situation of living, such alike homeless people, they are trying to aim for the homeless people to be off the roads. They are also building so much private sales  and more social housings.

The health policy that I best supported is “National” , I have voted for  “National” because they not only help young adults ( teenager’s ),  but they are also helping parents. They are also trying  to help adults by getting them to stop smoking before 2025. Also it's good for them to stop smoking because “How does it help them in life”. I really support this party but not really. Because, there are many things that is not suitable for some people.




No comments:

Post a Comment