Pages

Thursday 17 November 2016

Letter of support

for writing we have been writing about the earthquake that has hit kaikoura here is what I have wrote so far.

To the people in Kaikoura ,

I have recently heard that there has been a 7.5 earthquake that has hit your city.  I have also heard that there has been a not that much supplies to survive for the week. It has been a few days since the earthquake has been going, I have also heard that there is a navy ship to the
rescue yous so that yous people can get of the island. I am truly sorry for what the earthquake has done to your belongings.

When I heard this news I was shocked but at the same time I felt sad. Also when the earthquake happen I heard that 2 cows and 1 calf has survived through the extreme
earthquake and was saved  from the caretaker the farmer,

I thought that it was a christmas Miracle. I even heard that you have been camping out at the marae in Kaikoura, I have also heard that there are helicopter picking up people to take them to safety.


Sincerely

Benjamin



Image result for earthquake in kaikoura

1 comment:

  1. You are right Ben - it is a miracle that the 2 cows were not harmed!

    ReplyDelete