Pages

Wednesday 14 October 2015

My holiday

In the holidays I went to my cousin house for 1 week when I was at my cousin house we were playing ps3 games like uncharted drake and Minecraft pocket edition and Minecraft. When we were finished we were Going to the field to play touch when we played touch we played girls vs boys.We got heaps of scores but the only thing was that my cousin was slapping poeple back hard so  I went into the girls team and  we got some tries for them  but  when it wass time to go we lost.It was time to go inside for dinner we had pizzia for dinner.so when we finsh dinner we had to go  to sleep but before we went to sleep we went in the lounge to watch some movies. Then we went to sleep.


The Next day on Tuesday we woke up and went into the garage to play on the ps3 to play minecraft but when my uncle came back he told me that my aunt passed away so I felt sad so we had 1 hour of quietness then we went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment