Pages

Thursday 14 November 2013

Athletics.

On Friday we had Athletics . First we had to get into our house colors like Tainui,Mataatua,takitimu and Te Arawa .Then we had to get into our year of your age. We had to put on our hats then we had to say the prayer . After that we had to walk to the high jump on the first try I lost so I had to go at the back of the bag . Next we went to the 100 meter sprint I came 5th in the 100 meters . Next we went to discus it was so fun When it was my turn i got it next to the park after year 5 boys went to mr barkes we had to throw the frisbee I did not get to get in the finals because it was so hard when we went to the next activity I stood on a sharp rock and it was sore.then we went to the bag race i was cheating from putting it on my head. next we had to get into your house group then we had to get one of the sides and grab the ropes and we was the first group up we had to not pull it until we are ready my team won the next . activity was that we had to throw the ball far as you can it was heard . Then we had to get into a line we had to run and land far as you can go in 1st,2nd,3th it was so cool next it was shot pot i did not . Got into the finals . suddenly the bell rang that was the end of Athletics . it was so cool i felt so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment