Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Easter Break




On Easter Friday I went to my cousin’s place to say hi because we had not seen them for weeks.  Me and my cousin AJ played on the trampoline then, after that we went on his phone and played guns.
Once we finished, we went in his room to play on his Play Station 2. We played Skyline for a long time.  

For dinner, AJ and I had takeaways and then we went home.

On Easter Monday we went to the shops
and we did some shopping. My family got some food and after that we went to practice for our Cook Island dance group. Our group had an easter egg hunt. I found a easter bunny and my sister Mata found a small easter egg. Then we ate chicken curry it was nice.

On Easter Tuesday we had a picnic at Pt England beach. It was cool because we  had vanilla ice cream and tuna pasta. Before we went home, my family and I went for a swim.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Benjamin,
    I'm really pleased with your story about your Easter break. It sounds like you had so much fun! Keep up the great writing.

    ReplyDelete